I wanted to share a couple of reminders and a schedule adjustment for the final months of our 2017-2018 AWANA year:
- Sharing Ministries food drive began this week! Talk to Monica if you need more information.
- Feast Night will be February 27. We’ll feast together at 6:00pm and start our regular activities at 6:40pm.
- Sports Night is March 13. You are invited to wear attire and/or equipment from your favorite sport or sports team. Uniforms will not be required this week.
- Game Night is April 10. This is a fun night of games involving all our clubs. It’s also collection night for our food drive.
- Leaders wrap-up meeting will be April 17th at 6:00pm. Let me know if you cannot attend.
SCHEDULING CHANGE: Our annual Awards Banquet will be held after our Sunday service on April 15th. We’ll begin with lunch at 11:30am and start the awards presentations shortly after that. We’d love it if the entire church would join in to celebrate all the accomplishments of our 2017-2018 AWANA Year. Lunch will be provided.
If you need more information or have questions about AWANA, get in touch with me at 249-5432 or drop me an email at email@example.com.